Scuola Sci Cortina
- The offices are open all season – every day – with varying hours
- 2 OFFICES: one in Socrepes and one in the center
- View office map
- How can I book? Through the website – by sending an email – at our offices
- How soon should I book? In the high season at least 14 days before
- How can I pay? You can pay by bank transfer, at our offices in cash or by card or you can request the form to be filled out for self-traction to withdraw from your credit card (if you are not on site).
- Where can I rent the equipment? Snow Service Cortina – or there is the rental directly in Socrepes where the lessons are held
- Where do I buy the ski pass? On the Dolomiti Superski website you will find all the info or call the Skipass office in Cortina
- How can I reach the meeting point? By car, by ski bus or by taxi
- How many hours are recommended for a beginner? We recommend at least two hours
- Meeting point for individual lessons: meeting point in front of our office.
NB. If the Tofana Area is closed, the lessons will take place in Faloria, the meeting point with the Ski Instructor next to the start of the ski lift.
- How do I recognize the teacher? The Cortina Ski School uniform is red. The Director and the Deputy Director will be present in front of the office to direct customers to the masters and in any case the secretary is always present inside the office for any need.
- Do I have to arrive to class already equipped with a ski pass and equipment? Yes.
- How long is the lesson? The lesson lasts 60 minutes.
- Meeting point for the course? View the page dedicated to the meeting points of the courses
- How many children are there in the courses? Minimum 4 children, usually up to 8 children – depends on the type of course.
- Are all the children the same age? We always try to create homogeneous groups, but priority is given to the level of the child.
- What happens if the child has been placed in an inappropriate level course? In this case, if there is an active course of the right level, the child is moved to this course. If not, we offer individual lessons based on availability at the time.
- Can my child ski with his school friend? Yes, only if they have the same level.
- How do I know my child’s level? See the Technical Levels page
- Is there a discount if I register two brothers? Yes, with the purchase of special courses for 2 or more children, a 10% discount is applied to the second child and 20% from the third onwards.
- How long in advance do I have to cancel the lesson? At least 48 hours before the start of the lesson. Send email to email@example.com
- If I have to cancel the lesson the same day, can I recover it? In this case, the lesson will NOT be refunded, except with the presentation of a medical certificate drawn up by the local medical guard. Eventually it is possible to book a lesson for the following days.
- In case of bad weather, are the lessons confirmed? Yes, the lessons are ALWAYS confirmed, unless the lifts close. Only in this case the reimbursement of the lessons is foreseen.
- If the weather is bad, can I move the lesson without penalties? No, the lessons are held even in bad weather. Eventually the lesson can be postponed at least 48 hours in advance.